embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, September 18, 2017

MY NAME WAS CALLED

As I walk into this building,
I am afraid, for I am about to
make a big decision. I am
early in my pregnancy, and
decided I don't want my baby.
He or She will interfere greatly
with my life.
I signed my name at the office and
was directed to the waiting
room. I walked over to a corner,
where the seating was a little
private.
I sat patiently and nervously
for my name to be called .
Suddenly ! I was given a
vision ; I could see myself
walking into the same waiting
room, however something was 
very wrong. The room was darkened
and foggy. I could see myself sitting
alone in a corner. I felt heavy
breathing running down the 
back of my neck.
I am still witnessing my vision.
The THING behind me 
was smiling at me with an evil
laughter. Suddenly ! My name 
was called. I precede to walk
down the hall way and my legs
became extremely heavy ,
as though weight was on them.
I could see the nurse standing
outside my room. 
I turned around and I could 
see Satan still standing behind 
my chair. He was half man 
and half beast. 
I could see his body, was more
of a beast with no feet, only
hooves. He had large wings
on his back and his face was 
completely of horror. 
His voice of laughter was not of 
this world.
I am struggling to walk forward
in reaching my room. I looked 
down towards the ground,
and a large chain was connected
to my feet.  I turned back at the
corner and Satan was still 
standing there.
Each step I would take was 
extremely heavy and difficult.
The chain on my feet continued
to lengthen, allowing me to continue
in moving forward.
I finally arrive in my room in
panic !
I pull myself up to the hospital
bed in a struggle.
Next thing I know, my doctor
walks in all nice and clean.
The nurse smiles at me and 
begins to assist the doctor.
The chain is still on my feet
ever so heavy. They help
place my legs in the 
stirrups to begin my procedure.
The doctor smiles at me, 
however His smile looked like
Satan's smile and his hands
were not human !
My vision begins to fade away
and I can still see me in the middle of 
the abortion procedure and hearing
voices in the background. 
I awake from my given vision, FOR
MY NAME WAS CALLED .

THE DESCRIPTION OF SATAN , IN 
THIS STORY IS TAKEN FROM MY 
TWO GIVEN VISIONS OF
Jesus Dying on the Cross 1-19-17 and
In The Name of Jesus 9- 13- 17.
 
Dear One's , if you know some one who is suffering
from an abortion , please go to them in 
their needs. Please allow them to know Jesus Loves 
Them so Much. Comfort and listen to them.
May  you direct them to a Priest or Preacher
to privately speak with them, however You Must
Remain At Their Side.  God Bless YOU ALWAYS,
LORI FOSTER .

BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE ( 10 MINS.)

BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE ( 5 MINS.)

OPEN HEAVEN (RIVER WILD)

BROKEN VESSELS 9-11-16

 RACHEL AND GABRIEL FOR PREGNANCIES  /07-2016

THE HEAVENS ARE WEEPING / 05-17-2017

PROLIFE VIDEO'S & STORIES / 08=17-2016

LEAD ME TO THE CROSS / 07-7-2016

I WILL REST IN YOU / 5-15-19 / Beautiful