embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

In The Name of Jesus / St. Michael's Armor

Dear One's, In August 1996, I had written a 13-page letter that included, The Army of Prayer and Rosary, The Divine Mercy Prayer, The St. Michael Prayer, Lori Foster's Story, and three given dreams:

NOTE: ST. MICHAEL'S ARMOR (GIVEN DREAM IS TOWARDS THE
BOTTOM, AFTER EXALTATION OF THE HOLY CROSS.)

*1st dream: Jesus Dying on The Cross  given to me on Feb. 16, 1995

*2nd dream: An Angel's Visit given to me in Aug. 1995

 *3rd dream: (In the Name of Jesus) given to me in Oct. 1995
Note: This dream took place in the same bathroom three years after "My Conversion in 1992."
you can find the link below. 

My 3rd dream: Before my dream I was praying my holy rosary in my bed one night, and I fell asleep during the rosary.  Here is my dream:
It was late in the evening and my husband, and I were in our living room watching T.V.
We heard a knock on the door. My husband got up to answer the door. The person at the door was a friend of his, meanwhile I wanted to change into something more appropriate, so I walk towards the hallway that led towards the bathroom. Suddenly, I felt such heavy weight on me, and it brought me to my knees. I crawl into the bathroom, and I pull myself up to the sink. I look into the mirror and all of a sudden Satan appears on the left side of me. He was large and he was standing right beside me.
Satan had such an evil smile towards me, and I could feel nothing but complete evil surrounding me.
Suddenly, I called on the name of Jesus! I said, "In the name of Jesus, Satan leave me alone." I repeated those words only a few times. Satan left immediately. I remember as I was saying those words, I was saying them on my rosary beads. Then I woke up from my dream. I was buried underneath my covers, and when I woke up my fingers were moving, as if I was praying on my rosary beads. I then found my rosary lying next to me. Thank you for listening to "My Story" God Bless You, Lori Foster

I want to mention a little about Satan's appearance. He was more beastly than human and he was very
grotesque. He was large and he didn't have human skin. He seemed to watch every move you made and
he always had an evil agenda. He will test how strong you are from the very beginning, and he will try
to devour you. When you see Satan, you will become mute and paralyzed. The only way you can get
away from him his to call upon Jesus Our Lord! He will flee!

Note: After I had written the 13-page letter in Aug. 1996. I sent it to those I care about by mail. Only a few days after I wrote the letter God gave me a dream of A very Large City.

My Given Dream of a Very Large City / posted 7-6-2017

Lori Foster's Story


PERSONAL MESSAGE: 
Dear One's, the evil of Satan will try to tear us down and have US to remain on the ground. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, we will stand UP / LEAN on CHRIST and go FORWARD! MAY WE NEVER LOOK BACK / IN THE NAME OF JESUS! GOD'S PEACE BE AMONG YOU.


AT YOUR FEET , BY CASTING CROWNS I DEDICATE AS WELL

GO LIGHT YOUR WORLD / 9-12-2017


THE ARMY OF PRAYER & ROSARY **********

EXALTATION OF THE HOLY CROSS**********

Dear One's, stay close to Jesus at ALL times. May we observe what is present in our homes. If we have things unpleasant to Our Lord and is dividing us from him, get rid of it. If we are surrounded by people who brings us down or places us in a negative state of mind, try to stay away from them.
If the people in your home are presenting negative energy, may you seek out help. You will find help in churches, your school, and neighbors. Please understand, no one will turn you away, seek out a good Christain person or family to help guide you. Dear One's, if you seek out help for yourself, then it will leave the Doors Open for your family to improve and receive help as well. Find your strength in God, and he will give it to you.  
May Jesus Bless YOU!

St. Michael's Armor (given dream):
On April 5, 2015, Easter Sunday (Embrace the Cross) I had written in my journal, That Mass was full at St. Mary's. My family had to sit in the upper balcony and Mass was beautiful! We were driving on our way home, after visiting our families. I could see in the clouds a shape of a large cross, and I didn't tell anyone in the car. I simply thought it was neat especially on Easter!
On April 6th. at 4:00 a.m. I had a given dream: I am looking up towards the sky and I see a large cross form in the clouds. Then suddenly the clouds began to form, as if opening and St. Michael the Archangel was appearing in the clouds. As I kept looking up the sky, I could see St. Michael even more clearly! It wasn't of color; black and white and gray. He had a sword across Him, and I knew it was definitely him. He was standing in the clouds so proud and strong. dream ended.
It was a very neat dream of St. Michael in his armor! St. Michael REMINDS US that JESUS IS OUR VICTORY! HE HAS WON! MAY WE BE IN JESUS ARMS OF PEACE!

******************************** The St. Michael Prayer:  St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil May God rebuke Him , we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits, who prowl through the world, seeking the ruin of souls. amen /try to pray daily. 

NOTE: May we place the Armor of God upon us in making the sign of the cross, provided on" My Favorites."  note: you will find link How to make the sign of the cross." May we wear a Cross, Crucifix, an Angel, Saint, or Blessed Mary necklace, bracelet, or have one placed in our cars, purses, pockets, workplaces, etc.... It will remind us of God's Armor. 
Having a Bible or Prayer Booklet will cover you in His Armor as well. 
note: May we be very careful on what we allow our eyes to see, and ears hear. May we hold higher standards on what we choose to watch on T.V. and listen to on the Radio!

St. Michael Prayer The Song 

The Passion of Christ ( Awesome God /song)

Break Every Chain (song)

What a Beautiful Name (song)


The Resurrection of Jesus 

Son of God , The Cross (song)