embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, April 9, 2018

The Proud Man at the Tree

On Feb. 12, 1997, I had a given dream
( This dream was given to me on the anniversary
of the Crosses appearing in my home / The crosses
began to appear on Feb. 12, 1994
note: The story about how the crosses began
is on the link below (Lori Foster's Story.)

Here is my dream:
My Mom and Dad was with me and we were
standing in my living room.
I looked at my dining room wall where
my large crucifix hung.
Suddenly , I could see a glowing
Image of Jesus with his arms out stretched.
He had clothing on such as a robe.
Then the wall changed into the Blessed Mary's
Image. I was telling my parents, however
I don't know if they could see the Images
or not .  The outline of Jesus and Mary were
extremely beautiful !
There was gold and a glowing color all
around the outlines and throughout their
clothing . Then I could see my Mom
as a real small child about eight years old
playing outside recess at St. Lawrence
School.  She was skipping and running
with other girls.  Then the vision disappeared
and an Image of a soldier appeared on my
wall. As these images appear it reminded
me of movie slides.  This soldier had a
Navy uniform on .  He was against a tree
with one knee bent down.  He was holding
a plaque and smiling so proudly !
This soldier was my Grandfather whom
was my Mother's Father.
Then he disappeared and I could see my
Mom again playing and standing with two
other small girls.  They were having their
picture taken and the color was black and
white ; such as a black and white photo.
I remember as everything flashed before me
I was telling my parents everything I could
see with great excitement !
end of dream
It was so neat to see my mother
young and innocent playing at her
Catholic School playground and
seeing my grandfather so proud at
the tree !  St. Lawrence, has alot of
 history of my family .
It's where my grandfather went to school
with  his four brothers and three sisters.
My Grandfather and his brothers fought in
World /War II. Many of my relatives were
baptized and married at St. Lawrence.
including my parents.
My husband and I also were marrried
there and some of our children were
baptized and made their first Holy
Communion there.
Lori Foster's Story / 12-13-2017

Give Us Your Spirit / 4-2018
My Letter to you My God / 4-2018