embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Sunday, July 11, 2021

You Can't Say I'M Not Human (Scripture below post)

 What's behind that door ?

My fingers were beginning

to form and I was feeling

my thumb !

I am early in my existence

and blood keeps flowing

into my veins.

Is it not suppose to be

my hands ?

Is it not suppose to be

my legs and feet ?

Who is taking away

my face ?

Who is taking away

my beating heart ?

Am I not good enough

for the world ?

Is there no one who will

receive me ?

Then at least tell me

who is behind that door ?

Is it not my body that is

being taken and torn ?

Is it not my face that is

being erased ?

Is it not my existence 

becoming isolated and

pretended  as if I had 

no beginning at all ?

Tell me who is taking

my life ?

It is my life that is at

stake ; and  I have the

right to know who is

taking it from me !

So who is it behind

that door ?

Maybe they don't know

me or care about me,

but shouldn't I have the

right to life ?

I want to live the same

as anyone else does !

How can a person be

allowed to take my life

from me ?

What !  What ! What !

My life is taken

because a person is

licensed ???

My life is taken

because of a written

piece of paper with

approval ???

My life is taken

because someone

and some people

placed a vote ???

Is that the person

behind that door ???

So you are telling me

this is what the world wants

and is ?

Some people are allowed to

 make a decision to end other

 people's lives ?

And more and more doors

are being built to do so ?

I thought I was protected !

Where are my rights ?

You can have all of your

so called modern machines

and skilled men and women

to exterminate me and 

those like me !

There is one thing that can't be

taken from us and that is 

"Our Soul !"  Our  souls may be

tiny but it is Ours !  And know

one will erase us completely !

We have a person who created

us and believes in us  ! He is

Our  Lord and Our God !

He is Our Savior and His Name

is Jesus !

There is one thing that

the world  can never

say ,"That I'm not human !"

The Garden ; by Kari Jobe ; 7-2020

The Garden lyrics ; 5-2017

Miracles ; 1-2019

Speak To Me ; 7-2020

Come Alive ; 5-2017

____________________________________

The Baby Twin Release / 4-2021

The Giver song by One Republic / 5-2021

The Giver 8-2020

_____________________________________

Short stories by Lori Foster

Present and Knox / 11-2020

My Fingerprints / 10-2020

Diamonds From Heaven / 4-2021

Don't Tell Me You Love Me / 5-22-2019

Lori Foster's Thoughts on Abortion / The Baby Remains Silent/

Why Was I so  Ignored ?/ 2-2020

Who Will Take Care of My Mom /7-2021

_____________________________________

Proverbs Ch. 22 Verse 6 "Train up a child

in the way he should go; even when he is

old he will not depart from it."


Isaiah 54 Verse 13  " All your children shall

be taught by the Lord, and great shall be

the peace of your children."


Proverbs Ch. 1 Verses 8-9  " Hear, my son, your

father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's

teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your

head and pendants for your neck."


Psalm 127 Verse 3  "Children are a gift

from the Lord; they are a reward from him."


Matthew Ch. 19 Verse 14 : Jesus said, "Let the 

little children come to me, and do not hinder

them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to 

such as these."


Proverbs Ch. 17 Verse 6  "Children's children are

a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride

of their children."


3 John Ch. 1 Verse 4  " I have no greater joy

than to hear that my children are walking in

the truth."


Deuteronomy Ch. 5 Verse 29  "Oh, that their

hearts would be inclined to fear me

and keep all my commands always, so

that it might go well with them and their

children forever !"


Ephesians Ch.6 Verse 4 " Fathers, do not provoke

your children to anger by the way you treat them,

Rather bring them up with the discipline and 

instruction that comes from the Lord."