embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, March 27, 2020

The Proud Man At The Tree

Today is "Embrace The Cross." may you go to
Days of the Week Music / 7-11-2017 / go to Fridays between the crosses+++
Saturday is "Army of Prayer & Rosary." go to Sat. between the crosses+++

Note: "The Proud Man At The Tree" is below

Say three times:
 (Water from the pierced side of Jesus wash me
Passion of Christ strengthen me )
when finished say: I join my cross with your cross 
then reflect on Christ five wounds:
 crowning of thorns ,
piercing of hands,
piercing of feet,
piercing of side,
 do method below:

Make the sign of crosses 5 times on forehead, chest, or 
traditional way.  Kiss your thumb in representation of Jesus
on the cross ;  kiss crucifix, image of Jesus, or cross ect...
May we turn our nightlights on !

The Proud Man at the Tree 4-2018

Give Us Your Spirit/ 4-2018

My Letter to You My God / 4-5/2018