embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, March 6, 2020

Today is Friday "Embrace The Cross" / Shield Me Oh' Lord

Today is Friday "Embrace The Cross." May you go to link:
Days of the Week Music ;7-11-2017 / go to Fridays between
the Crosses+++

May we turn our nightlights on +++
May you place your five crosses on your forehead , chest ,
 or traditional way+++
Then kiss your thumb in representation of Jesus on the Cross or
kiss photo , crucifix, cross ...
Kiss photo of your loved one or one's and if you do not
have a photo simply announce name or name's.

Together we will embrace the Cross of Jesus +++

Say; Water from the pierced side of Christ wash me
       Passion of Christ Strengthen me.
I join my cross with your cross+

Shield Me Oh' Lord/ 9-19-2017

Broken Pieces / 11-29-2018

A Letter For You / 2-29-2020