embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Army of Prayer & Rosary/ Trust in my love for I Am near you/ Trusting God/ April 28, 1994/ An Illuminated Crucifix

 Today is Tues. "Army of Prayer & Rosary." May you go 

to Days of the Week Music: you will find Tues. between

the Crosses+++your Click will be your lit candle+

Together we will pray to Our Loving Lord+

Blessings in Christ love,

Lori foster

Note: Reading scripture, inspirational books and

writings, listening to Christian songs and videos,

prayer etc.... are participating in God's Army+

_____________________________________

Trust in My Love for I Am Near You

Trusting God (scripture)

April 28th, 1994, an important date i wrote in

my journal

An Illuminated Crucifix taken from my journal