embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Christmas in July

 Here is a short message I had written

in a book I bought in 2020. 

My message: 

I bought this book "The Feed" by

M.T. Anderson, on December 21, 2020.

I read this book to help with my son, Isaac's book

 report his junior year.

It's a fictional book that takes place

in the future. 

Despite the profanity the book was well

written and showed human actions

and control of the mind.

After, I read this book I was inspired

to write a pro-life story called

"Present and Knox."

note: This book showed how extremely

important human touch and feel is.

It also showed how robots

can never replace humans.

Robots might be able to do some

human tasks and do it very efficiently.

But the human emotion, touch,

and feel can never be replaced

by robots.

After I wrote "Present and Knox" I 

was inspired to write two more

short stories related to "Present

and Knox." One was called

"I Was Supposed

to Be Me." This story included

both Present and Knox and

Christmas in July.

The third story I wrote "In My Loneliness"

is about a young woman in her pain and 

distress and speaks about

Present. I hope you will find

compassion and empathy for her.

_______________________________________

Present and Knox

I Was Supposed to Be Me (Christmas in July)

In My Loneliness

_______________________________________

extra:

I Never Left You

Christ Speaks to Us Alone

My Signature is Written on Your Heart

I Am Missing You