embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Monday, February 17, 2020

Lori Foster's Thoughts on Abortion/ The Baby Remains Silent / Why Was I So Ignored

A person can serve jail time for animal
abuse and should / a person can take
unborn babies lives with no penalty.
Oh ' It's a passed law!

Tell It Like it is ' Abortion is showing
God "Hey ' this is what we are doing
to your unborn!  Now Bless Us!

Abortions Definition: The deliberate 
termination of a human pregnancy.

Abortion is Ending a person's life
Abortion is not a feeling!

Remember ' To any group or political party!
Hitler approved the murders of the Jews!
Your vote approves the killings of ALL
UNBORN!

Those of you whom are for a party that
approves ABORTION! The BLOOD
of the UNBORN is on your hands!

Oh ' My World!  When are the
KILLINGS of my unborn
children going to END ' Says the
Lord!

When people say there is no hope
for an Unborn's Life! And It's best to
end it! They have planted the
seed of Evil!

Why is it when an unborn baby
is wanted, it's called a "baby."
But when an unborn baby is
not wanted, it's called a "fetus or
just a cell, or blob?"

I am not a potential human
I am a human with potential
I was created by God,
fearfully and wonderfully 
made in his image.
Known by my creator,
loved and destined for
greatness! {a quote I found}
____________________________________