embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, September 8, 2023

Embrace the Cross / I Never Left You/ I only want to be alone with you Jesus / Be Still and Know That I Am God/ Sept. 8th Blessed Mary's Birthday+/ Zachary's Story/Toddler Entering into Heaven

 Today is Fri. "Embrace the Cross." May you go 

to Days of the Week Music: you will find

Fri. between the Crosses+++your

Click will be your given response+

Embracing the Cross of Jesus in His Love+

May we turn our nightlights on+

May Jesus Bless You in His Divine Light,

Lori foster

_______________________________

Gabriel's Message(beautiful)

The Magnificat Mary's Canticle

(You will love the ending to this song)

________________________________

I Never Left You

I Only Want to Be Alone with You Jesus

Be Still and Know That I Am God

_______________________________

Sept. 8th is Blessed Mary's Birthday+ Zachary's

Story/ Toddler Entering into Heaven