embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, September 9, 2023

In Honor of 9-11 / My Given Dream in a large City / Blessed Mary and the Twin Towers / The Fall of 9-11 /Zachary's Story/Toddler Entering into Heaven / In My Silence / Christ Cross

 Today is Sat. "Army of Prayer & Rosary." 

Mon. is "Embrace the Cross", Remembering and

 honoring 9-11. May we go to Days of the Week Music.

You will find Sat. & Important Events between

the Crosses+++your Click will be your 

given response.

Together we will arise in The Army of God

and Embrace the Cross of Jesus+

May we turn our nightlights on+

Blessings always in Christ love,

Lori foster

_________________________________

My Given Dream in a large city /

Blessed Mary and the Twin Towers


What A Beautiful Name (beautiful) This is

for You!


A Text Message from God+++

Zachary's Story/ Toddler Entering into Heaven+


The Fall of 9-11

In My Silence

Christ Cross