embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Thursday, September 3, 2026

Army of Prayer & Rosary/ It's the Simple Things in Life/ If I could tell you today/I Will Carry You/ My Soul Clings to you O' My God

 Today is Thurs. "Army of Prayer & Rosary." 🌹

May you go to "Days of the Week Music."🎶

you will find Thurs. between the Crosses➕➕➕

your Click will be your lit candle🕯

Together we will go forward in The Army of God⛨

from home to home💟and place to place.

10,000 Reasons Bless the Lord (song)🎜🎝

Our Lord Knows Us and is Blessing Us💛💛

May Our Lord Wrap All Our Prayers & Concerns

in His Sacred Heart💞

Blessings in Christ love,

Lori foster

________________________________________________

Days of the Week Music🎶 note:

you will find The Divine Mercy Prayer➕


It's the simple things in life

If I could tell you today

I Will Carry You

My Soul Clings to you O' My God (scripture)

The Narrow Door (scripture)