embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Friday, May 26, 2023

Embrace the Cross/ I Give you a New Commandment/ I Will Protect my soul/ I Never Left You/ Pleading for help/ The Crosses in 1994

 Today is Fri. "Embrace the Cross." May you go to 

Days of the Week Music: you will find Fri.

between the crosses+++your click will be 

your given response

Walk Away and Embrace the Cross Movement;

from the voiceless+++

Embracing Jesus in All His Divinity+

May we turn our nightlights on+

Blessings Always in Christ Love,

Lori foster

________________________________

I Give you a New Commandment ' Love One Another

I Will Protect My Soul

I Never Left You

Pleading for Help

The Crosses in 1994

__________________________________

Place your Divinity Upon Ukraine+

We Weep+