Dear People of Christ,
March 1, 1994 is when "Army of Prayer and Rosary" began , and this year Ash Wednesday is on
March 1 of 2017. the beginning of Lent of Easter.
May We Offer Our Prayers Up to Jesus and ALL OF GOD'S PEOPLE !
TOGETHER WE WILL SING TO JESUS!
Thy Word by Amy Grant
The Stand by Hillsong
Whom Shall I Fear
Blessed Be Your Name
Jesus You Are Mercy
1) Army of Prayer and Rosary ; posted Sept. 27, 2016
2) Soldier of The Army of God ; posted Aug. 18, 2016
3) Jesus Love for Us and Carrying Our Cross ; posted Sept. 22, 2016
4) I Am Because We Are ; posted Aug. 29, 2016
5) If I Could Tell You Today ; posted Nov. 3, 2016
6) How Embrace The Cross Began ; posted May 2, 2016
7) Anniversary of Embrace The Cross ; posted Feb 5, 2017
8) Powerful Songs of Jesus ; posted Jan. 26, 2017
9) Hillsong Music, Casting Crowns, and More; posted Jan. 5 , 2017
GO TO MY FAVORITES :" The Stations of The Cross" and "The Ten Commandments"
Try your best to pray "The Stations of the Cross" often, especially during lent,
On Good Friday is when Christ died on the Cross , try to pray the stations on Fridays !
Chaplet Of The Divine Mercy In Song ; posted Sept. 15, 2016
Divine Mercy Chaplet , by Fr. Rob Galea, ; posted Feb. 22, 2017
Chaplet of Divine Mercy video ; posted July 16, 2016
Chaplet of Divine Mercy , by Donna Cori ; posted Aug. 8, 2016
St. Michael Prayer in Song ; posted Aug. 11, 2016
Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus ; posted Oct. 20, 2016 (pray for your intention when stated in prayer)
Place Your Confidence in The Lord ; posted Nov. 11, 2016
A MESSAGE OF ASH WEDNESDAY:
Dear One's, Lent is freely doing what Our loving Lord, wants us to do. Those who are fourteen
years of age, or older are asked to abstain from ALL MEATS, except for fish.
note; you may have veggie pizza's, cheese sandwiches, peanut butter, shrimp, potato soup,
vegetable soup, fish sticks, mac & cheese , be creative !
We are to do this during lent, beginning Ash Wed. and every Fri. of Lent.and Good Friday
when Christ died on the CROSS.
May we as a people, do this with GREAT HONOR AND JOY to GOD !
He will see our sincere action of sacrifice, and place it in His Sacred Heart.
1) We are to be Merciful to ourselves, and wanting to grow in virtue. We must give up our sins, and live the way God wants us to live. We are to be Merciful to Ourselves, in receiving reconciliation
( confession) to God. We cleanse ourselves, and make us new, by God's own graces. Remember,
it's a sacrament given freely to us , by God.
2) We are to be Merciful to others, in helping them in need, giving food, and drink. We are to clothed the naked, and shelter the homeless. Take the time to visit the sick, and lonely. We are to help council the doubtful and depressed. We are to pray for the living and dead.
3) We are to be Merciful to God, by making regular appointments to Him, everyday !
Give Him your TIME of PRAYER to him at our homes, offices, visiting our churches, or praying during our lunch hour. It doesn't have to be a long prayer, rather make it nice and simple.
May we ask Him for His Graces, given to us, through His Sacred Heart. may we worship our Lord, in giving Him, Praise, Glory, and Thanks ! go to:
Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus ; posted Oct 20, 2016
(pray for your intention when stated in prayer)
Remember always, we are blessed with ashes on our forehead, to remind us to REPENT, and
BELIEVE in the word of God GOD IS THE WORD !