embracethecross

embracethecross
John 8:12 "I am the light of the world."

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Feb. 12th an important date in Lori Foster's Story including My article in the newspaper & The day the Crosses began/Prayers for Turkey and Syria+

 Today is Sat. "Army of Prayer & Rosary." May you go to

Days of the Week Music; you will find Sat. between the 

Crosses+++your click will be your given response.

Joining in prayer to Jesus Christ Our Savior+++in

His Glory and Praise+

Oh ' Our Lord Jesus

Please lift up the brokenness

and sadness of your people

in Turkey and Syria+

Help heal them and grant

them your strength of love.

Give them your divine-light

in their midst+

Open your arms of peace

and bring their hearts into

your sacred heart+

Blessings to All in God's love,

Lori Foster

______________________________________

Lori Foster's Story (note: Feb.11, 12, and 13 are important

dates at the beginning of my early writings in my journals.

On Lori Foster's Story you will find the titles:

(My article in the newspaper and The Day the Crosses Began)

_________________________________________

Blanket Our Towns Oh' Lord

My Love for you will never be shaken

Uplifting Words (scripture)

_____________________________________________

Who will take care of my mom?

In My loneliness

I am for you

Don't Tell me you love me